Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today.
Delivery time approx. 3 to 5 working days.
- Order number: SHER-ATLP60XBR1280B
The ideal solution to listen to your vinyl with the Audio-Technica AT-LP60XBT Bluetooth Turntable & Edifier R1280DB Bluetooth Active Speakers Package!
Introducing the AT-LP60XBT Bluetooth turntable from audio-technica! All the great features of the redesigned AT-LP60X fully automatic belt-drive stereo turntable with the added convenience of Bluetooth® wireless connectivity.
The turntable pairs with speakers, headphones or other wireless devices. With its CSR BT chipset, the turntable is even able to connect to devices that support the aptX codec, which offers much-improved sound quality over the standard SBC codec.
Of course, the AT-LP60XBT can also be operated just like a regular turntable with a traditional wired connection. Either way – wired or wireless – you get outstanding audio with the ease of automatic operation controlled by front-panel start, stop and tonearm lift buttons.
Audio-Technica has been a leader in phono cartridge design for more than 50 years, and that expertise shows in the AT-LP60XBT’s Dual Magnet™ cartridge with replaceable stylus. The cartridge is integrated into the headshell for assured performance and ease of setup.
The AT-LP60XBT plays both 33-1/3 and 45 RPM records and comes with a 45 RPM adapter, a detachable dual RCA output cable (for wired connection) and a removable hinged dust cover.
- High-fidelity audio with Bluetooth wireless technology
- Connects wirelessly to speakers and other devices equipped with Bluetooth wireless technology or to wired audio systems and powered speakers via included dual RCA output cable
- Compatible with aptX codec
- Fully automatic operation with two speeds: 33-1/3 and 45 RPM
- Anti-resonance, die-cast aluminum platter
- Redesigned tonearm base and headshell for improved tracking and reduced resonance
- Integral Dual Moving Magnet™ phono cartridge with replaceable diamond stylus (ATN3600L)
- AC adapter handles AC/DC conversion outside of the chassis, reducing noise in the signal chain
- Built-in switchable phono pre-amplifier for phono- or line-level output
- Includes: detachable RCA output cable (3.5 mm male to dual RCA male), 45 RPM adapter, and removable hinged dust cover
- Type: Belt drive turntable, fully automatic
- Motor: DC servo-controlled
- Speeds: 33-1/3 RPM, 45 RPM
- Turntable Platter: Aluminum
- Wow and Flutter: Less than 0.25% (WTD) @ 3 kHz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >50 dB (DIN-B)
- Output Level: Pre-amp “PHONO”: 2.5 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec
- Pre-amp “LINE” 150 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec
- Phono Pre-Amp Gain: 36 dB nominal, RIAA equalized
- Power Supply Requirements: 100 to 240V, 50/60 Hz,0.6 A Max.
- Power Consumption: 1.5 W
- Dimensions: 359.5 mm (14.15") W x 97.5 mm (3.84") H x 373.3 mm (14.70") D
- Weight: 2.6 kg (5.73 lbs.)
- Accessories Included: Dust cover, felt mat, platter (with drive belt), 45 RPM adapter, RCA audio cable (approx. 1.2 m (3.9')), AC adapter (approx. 1.5 m (4.9'))
- AC adapter: 12 V, 2 A
- Replacement Stylus: ATN3600L
- Communication System: Bluetooth Version 5.0
- Maximum Communication Range: Line of sight - approx. 10 m (33')
- Compatible Bluetooth Profile: A2DP
- Support Codec: SBC, Qualcomm aptX
The R1280DB Multimedia Speakers from Edifier have the classic look you love with all new features of modern powered Bluetooth speakers. The clean wooden finish of the R1280DB bookshelf speakers exudes elegance and luxury. The naturally fine tuned Bluetooth bookshelf speaker is enjoyable in just about any setting enhancing the style of your domestic living space.
All New Style
A newly refined look you love with a twist. Hi-tech quality and style drive the overall experience of this powerful bookshelf speaker. Upon first glance the black wood finish gives any reviewer the impression of a sleek and stealthy Bluetooth speaker ready to deliver powerful performance.
Adjust the EQ using the on-board controls located on the active/powered Bluetooth speaker. Treble, bass, and volume knobs located on the side panel. The clear accessibility to on-board controls and modern functionality heighten the amiability of the R1280BD powered Bluetooth speakers. Clear and concise controls compliment the manual providing uninterrupted playtime.
Fully Featured Inputs
Achieve HD audio with the help of the optical and coaxial inputs which are additions to these R1280DB Bluetooth speakers. You can also wirelessly connect to your phone or laptop with Bluetooth.
Easily switch between inputs, adjust volume and power with the use of the remote.
- TOTAL POWER OUTPUT: 21W+21W RMS
- SIGNAL TO NOISE RATIO: ≥85dBA (A)
- NOISE LEVEL: ≤25dB (A)
- INPUT SENSITIVITY: LINE IN1: R/L:450±50mV, LINE IN2: R/L:550±50mV, OPT/COA: R/L:500±50mFFS, Bluetooth: R/L:700±50mFFS
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE:55Hz-20KHz
- BASS UNIT: 4 inch (116mm)
- TWEETER UNIT: Φ13mm silk dome tweeter
- DIMENSONS: 5.75” x 9.5” x 7” (WxHxD)