Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today.
Delivery time approx. 3 working days.
- Order number: KLH-KLHF00002
This stunningly beautiful floorstanding loudspeaker is the flagship electrodynamic 3-way bass-reflex loudspeaker from KLH. It features woven Kevlar drivers with powder-coated die-cast aluminum baskets, braided tinsel leads, custom designed crossovers, an anodized aluminum tweeter with linear response faceplate, and much more, and all in real wood veneers. The Kendall loudspeaker effortlessly reproduces the artist’s original soundtrack recording with such astonishing natural detail and deep visceral bass, that you will swear you’re sitting at a live concert venue.
- 3-Way bass reflex system with 2 x 6.5” Woven Kevlar® bass drivers, 1 x 5.25” Woven Kevlar mid/bass driver and a high performance 1” Anodized Aluminum tweeter with a linear response faceplate.
- Butyl rubber surrounds and braided tinsel leads on all drivers.
- REAL WOOD VENEERS – American Walnut.
- MDF construction featuring custom designed internal low resonance driver chambers and bracing optimized through finite element analysis.
- Powder coated die-cast aluminum driver baskets, featuring oversized magnets for superior control and output.
- Brushed aluminum tweeter faceplate and driver fascia.
- DUAL 5-WAY BINDING POSTS
- Custom multi-element crossovers with high grade components to ensure smooth and natural transition between drivers.
- Black Satin MDF base for additional stability as needed.
- Chrome plated steel spikes OR rubber feet for proper decoupling.
- Magnetic Grilles featuring a custom honeycomb design with NO visible fasteners for durability & a flawless appearance.
- Frequency response: 25Hz-23kHz +/- 3dB.
- Sensitivity: 96dB.
- Power handling: 250 watts.
- Impedance: 8Ω.
- Crossover points: 800Hz and 2.5kHz.
- Dimensions: 40” x 7.75” x 14.75” (H x W x D).
- Weight: 50 lbs.