Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today.
Delivery time approx. 3 to 5 working days.
- Order number: MAN-152044
Easily connect a USB Type-C device to a VGA display and USB peripherals! The Manhattan USB Type-C to VGA Docking Converter establishes a fast, simple and convenient link between newer USB type-C equipped media sources (computers, tablets, etc.) and existing VGA displays (monitors, projectors, etc.), in either mirror- or extended-display mode.
Create a mini-workstation by adding any USB 3.0 peripheral such as a mouse, keyboard, hub, external memory device and more with the integrated USB 3.0 port. Charge a device through the type-C charging port.
The Manhattan USB Type-C VGA Docking Converter is easy and quick to install. No complicated configuration or setup is required to enhance the functionality of your type-C device. Its all-in-one design achieves a compact, integrated solution that eliminates unnecessary cables, tangles and clutter to keep installations and work spaces neat and orderly.
- Multi-function docking converter connects a USB type-C device to a VGA display, USB 3.0 port and type-C charging port
- Enjoy High-Definition (HD) video and audio on a VGA monitor, projector or other display device
- Mirror or Extended display modes support video resolutions up to 1920x1200, 1080p@60Hz, Full HD
- Provides a standard USB 3.0 type-A port to connect mice, keyboards or portable memory devices (and more) or to charge and sync a portable electronic device
- USB-A port supports superspeed (5Gbps) data transmission, charging up to 7.5W (5V/1.5A); BC1.2 compliant
- USB-C supports 5Gbps data transmission
- Supports USB Power Delivery (PD) function up to 60 W; requires an external PD charger – available from Manhattan
- Compatible with all USB Type-C supported desktops, notebooks and tablets including Apple MacBook, Chromebook Pixel and more
- Compliant with DisplayPort 1.2 Alternate Mode (DP Altmode)
- Plug and Play
- Fully shielded to reduce EMI and other interference sources
- Moulded PVC boot and strain relief
- Bus powered, up to 60 watts
- Overcurrent protection
- USB type-C, 24-pin, male
- VGA, 15-pin, female
- USB type-C, 24-pin, female
- USB type-A, 4-pin, female
- 640 x 480, 800 x 600, 1024 x 768, 1920 x 1200@60Hz
- 24-AWG cable gauge
- Mylar and aluminum shielding
- Withstanding voltage: 300 VDC
- Insulation resistance: 10 MΩ
- Conductive resistance: 5 Ω
- Thermal plastic casing
- Length: 8 cm (3 in.)
- Weight: 31 g (1.1 oz.)
- Housing: ABS plastic
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8.1/10 or Linux or Mac 9.x/10.x or above
- SuperSpeed USB C VGA Docking Converter
- Quick Instruction Guide