Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
This item is currently out of stock. Please contact us for an approximate delivery date.
- Order number: MAN-179874
The Manhattan USB Headset is your versatile audio tool for common calling applications, such as Skype, Teams or Zoom, across all platforms and operating systems. Whether you're participating in a conference call, listening to a webinar or talking to a customer, you’ll get reliably clear sound quality every time. Your hands stay free so you can type, enter numerical data and more.
Plug and play, wired for business
Ready to go out of the box, this USB Headset lets you start talking and listening as soon as you plug in its single USB-A connector to your device. It works no matter what operating system your device supports, and you never have to worry about empty batteries since it's USB powered.
Comfortable all-day wear
The USB Headset's lightweight, adjustable headband features an ultra-soft on-ear cushion that gives hours of comfort. You can easily reposition the left-side flexible boom mic for better voice capture and then move it out of the way when you’re done making calls.
Convenient in-line control
A convenient volume control located on the Mono USB Headset's cord makes it easy to turn the sound up or down without disrupting the call or your workflow.
- One-sided design, ideal for home, office and call center applications
- High-quality audio and reliable call clarity
- Padded over-ear cushion for comfort during long periods of use
- Adjustable headband for secure, relaxed fit
- Flexible, retractable microphone boom for hands-free communication
- Convenient in-line volume control
- Single USB connection for both sound and microphone
- USB connectivity to bypass faulty sound card or audio ports
- Plug and play for fast and easy setup - no driver download required
- Compatible with all operating systems
- Impedance: 32 Ω
- Frequency response: 20 Hz - 20000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 103 dB ±3 dB (at 1 mW / 1 Khz)
- Driver size: 40 mm
- Output: 30 mW (max.)
- Input voltage: 5 V / 50 mA
- Type: unidirectional
- Frequency response: 30 Hz - 16 kHz
- Sensitivity: 58 dB ±3 dB
- Cable length: 1.5 m (5 ft.)
- Dimensions: 100 x 80 x 30 mm (3.94 x 3.15 x 1.18 in.)
- Weight: 116 g (4.09 oz.)
- Available USB-A port