Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today.
Delivery time approx. 3 to 5 working days.
- Order number: MAN-179294
The Manhattan Curve wireless optical mouse combines modern design with advanced precision and high-stabilization performance. Its top-mount push-button instantly shifts resolution from 800, 1200 and 1600 dpi to suit a wide range of applications, including routine computing tasks or computer games and editing requiring a fine touch. Its full-sized shape and five-button configuration provide direct access to essential commands with minimal wrist movement. A non-slip texture applied to critical surfaces helps provide a secure, comfortable grip. The remarkably small yet powerful USB micro receiver with 2.4GHz technology provides an effective range of up to 10 m (33 ft.) and stores in a special on-board compartment or remains installed for true wireless convenience. An auto power management helps maintain proper battery levels for reliable operation. Plug-and-play capability and Windows and Mac OS compatibility offer quick and easy installation. The Curve wireless optical mouse requires little maintenance for long-term, dependable service.
- Precision optical performance in an agile, modern design with USB micro receiver
- 2.4GHz RF technology offers wireless freedom with effective range up to 10 m (33 ft.)
- Auto power management helps maintain proper battery levels
- On-board storage compartment protects USB receiver from loss and damage
- Top-mount push-button control instantly shifts resolution from 800, 1200 and 1600 dpi
- Ergonomic shape and no-slip texture provide secure grip
- Low-friction base smoothly glides over work surfaces
- Plug-and-play installation; Windows and Mac compatible