Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today.
Delivery time approx. 3 to 5 working days.
- €200 CASHBACK!
- Induction Hob
- Effortless Cleaning
- Included in this price is a contribution to recycling of €5
- Order number: AEG-CIB6733ACM
The AEG CIB6733ACM features an extremely responsive induction hob. You can adjust the temperature precisely and instantly, so you have full control over the cooking process.
CATALYTIC CLEANING. A SPOTLESS OVEN WITHOUT EFFORT
The Catalytic Cleaning feature prevents dirt and grease from building up in the oven. This self-cleaning technology automatically activates when the temperature reaches 250°C and removes cooking residue. No scrubbing needed.
CONSISTENT RESULTS ON BOTH LEVELS IN YOUR OVEN
With a fan and a heating element working efficiently together, the temperature within the oven is completely consistent on both levels.
PERFECTLY BAKE EVEN THE LARGEST BATCHES
The XL Baking Tray is larger than standard-sized baking trays, enabling you to turn out larger batches of sweet treats, with the satisfaction that every single one has been perfectly baked.
- Heat activated catalytic cleaning: Catalytic coatings to the top, back and sides of the oven absorb the grease from cooking and with regular heating to 220°C the grease residue is burned away.
- Auto-stop anti-tip chrome shelves: Enables baking shelves and wire shelves to be pulled out fully, gliding out effortlessly with a smooth rolling action.
- Residual heat indicators: Residual heat indicators visually indicate when residual heat is left on the hob surface for that added reassurance.
- Top oven features include: Conventional cooking: Heat from the top and bottom elements provides traditional cooking for the professional cook. Ideal for baking bread and cakes.
- Main oven features include: Conventional cooking: Heat from the top and bottom elements provides traditional cooking for the professional cook. Ideal for baking bread and cakes.
- Base heat finishing: Heat from the bottom element only, ideal for reheating pies and pastries as it keeps the pastry crisp. It can also be used to slow cook.
- Dual circuit variable grill: Uses the inner and outer part of the gril element, to provide full width even grilling.
- Cooling fan: The fan draws in cool air and mixes it with warm air from the oven to ventilate the ISOFRONT glazed door. This ensures that both the oven and surrounding furniture stay cool.
- Isofront® plus triple glazed door: Isofront® plus triple glazed door. Multi-layered glass panes, with heat reflective coating to keep the heat in the oven.
- Cavity size: 77
- Volume usable, l: 39
- Largest Surface area: 1330
- Cleaning: Catalytic
- Right front - Power/Diameter: 1800/2800W/180mm
- Right rear - Power/Diameter: 1800/2800W/180mm
- Dial: 2300/3600W/210mm
- Rear - Power/Diameter: 1400/2500W/140mm
- Colour: Stainless steel
- Energy consumption, conventional mode, kWh per cycle: 0.95
- Energy consumption, hot air, kWh/cycle: 0.83
- Energy consumption per EU standard cycle: 0.75
- Dimensions: 894-912x600x600
- Cleaning Bottom Oven: Catalytic
- Tray types included: 1 AirFry tray, 1 Dripping pan black enamel
- Runners: Grid Runners with Stop
- Runners - Bottom Oven: Grid Runners with Stop
|Hob Type :||Induction|