Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today.
Delivery time approx. 3 to 5 working days.
- Steam Bake
- Ceramic Hob
- Effortless Cleaning
- Included in this price is a contribution to recycling of €5
- Order number: AEG-CCB6740ACM
In addition to all your standard oven functions, the PlusSteam feature in this SteamBake cooker adds steam at the beginning of the baking process. The steam cooking keeps the dough moist on the surface to create a golden color and tasty crust, while the heart stays soft and tender. In addition to baking crispy and tasty breads, muffins and pies.
AN ADAPTABLE, QUICK-TO-CLEAN, CERAMIC HOB
With its multi-cookware zone, designed for a wide range of pots and pans, this ceramic hob is up to every task – and the durable glass surface wipes clean in an instant.
INTELLIGENT TECHNOLOGY THAT MAKES CLEANING MORE EFFICIENT
This oven's Cataluxe® cleaning system uses cutting-edge technology to deliver efficient results. Its catalytic lining absorbs the grease and cooking residue when heated to 230°C, making it easy to simply wipe away keeping your cooker perfectly clean.
AN AT-A-GLANCE OVERVIEW OF THE STATUS OF YOUR DISH
The timer display provides an at-a-glance overview of the status of your dish. It’s clear screen enables you to set an alarm, check directly on the time remaining before your dish is ready and to adjust the timer with accuracy and precision.
CONSISTENT RESULTS ON BOTH LEVELS IN YOUR OVEN
With a fan and a heating element working efficiently together, the temperature within the oven is completely consistent on both levels.
PERFECTLY BAKE EVEN THE LARGEST BATCHES
The XL Baking Tray is larger than standard-sized baking trays, enabling you to turn out larger batches of sweet treats, with the satisfaction that every single one has been perfectly baked.
- Heat activated catalytic cleaning: Catalytic coatings to the top, back and sides of the oven absorb the grease from cooking and with regular heating to 220°C the grease residue is burned away.
- Auto-stop anti-tip chrome shelves: Enables baking shelves and wire shelves to be pulled out fully, gliding out effortlessly with a smooth rolling action.
- Residual hob heat indicators: Residual heat indicators visually indicate when residual heat is left on the hob surface for that added reassurance.
- Conventional cooking: Heat from the top and bottom elements provides traditional cooking for the professional cook. Ideal for baking bread and cakes.
- Dual circuit variable grill: Uses the inner and outer part of the gril element, to provide full width even grilling.
- Cooling fan: The fan draws in cool air and mixes it with warm air from the oven to ventilate the ISOFRONT glazed door. This ensures that both the oven and surrounding furniture stay cool.
- Isofront® plus triple glazed door: Isofront® plus triple glazed door. Multi-layered glass panes, with heat reflective coating to keep the heat in the oven.
- Cavity Size (L): 73
- Cavity Size, Second Cavity (L): 39
- Cleaning: Catalytic
- Right front - Power/Diameter: 1200W/145mm
- Right rear - Power/Diameter: 1800W/180mm
- Dial: 1000/2200W/140/210mm
- Rear - Power/Diameter: 1200W/145mm
- Colour: Stainless steel
- Total electricity loading, W: 12100
- Dimensions: 894-912x600x600
- Cleaning Bottom Oven: Catalytic
- Tray types included: 1 Dripping pan black enamel
- Grids: 2 Flat shelf chromed wirework
- Grids type - Bottom Oven: 1 Flat shelf chromed wirework, 1 Grill pan grid chromed wirework
- Runners: Grid Runners with Stop
- Runners - Bottom Oven: Grid Runners with Stop
|Hob Type :||Ceramic|