Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today.
Delivery time approx. 3 to 5 working days.
- Fibre Protection
- 5 Year Warranty!
- Steam Refresh
- Included in this price is a contribution to recycling of €5
- Order number: AEG-L8FEE965R
The AEG L8FEE965R Freestanding Washing Machine has an outstanding 9kg washing load capacity and a range of features designed to care for even the most delicate and sensitive clothing items. Treat your garments gently, with the care they deserve to ensure their quality remains timeless.
This model has the ability to wash clothes in only 59 minutes with excellent results and using less energy. Thanks to AEG's OKOPower, this short washing programme produces excellent results and is ideal for daily use. DirectSpray makes more efficient use of the water in your washing machine. It continuously showers your clothes throughout the cycle so that the entire load is soaked and washed more evenly. It also helps to improve performance by making sure pre-mixed detergents and softeners are better distributed throughout the wash.
Keep your clothes looking their best for as long as possible with the help of AEG’s ProSense technology that automatically weighs each load to provide a tailored cycle. Sensors are used to adjust washing times precisely, ensuring optimum treatment for every garment. Plus, with ÖKOMix technology, every trace of detergent and softener is dissolved and activated before it even enters the drum, making sure every fibre is cleaned and cared for.
These AEG washing machines use steam as a quick and easy way to refresh creased clothes. The short and gentle steam programme safely removes odours and reduce creases in dry fabrics. You can also finish your wash cycle with a gentle steam so clothes need little to no ironing.
This machine features a ProTex gentle drum, designed to take care of your clothes. The drum reduces the stretching of fabric, maintaining the shape and texture of clothes during spin cycles.
This washing machine's inverter motor is the most reliable and durable ever. Based on brushless inverter technology, it has reduced vibration and wear, and provides maximum performance with minimum noise.
Versatile, safe and convenient
Delay Start gives you the freedom to do your washing at the time you prefer by allowing you to automatically set the start time of your washing cycle. This machine features a child lock for added safety and peace of mind. While the generously sized door and porthole make loading and unloading your laundry accessible and convenient.
This model’s wool programme has been accredited with the Woolmark certification. Specifically designed for minimal agitation of delicate woollen fibres, the wool programme assures the wash is as gentle as washing by hand. The wool programme features a cool down phase which ensures shrinkage is minimised.
Programmes: Cottons, Synthetics, Delicate, Wool Plus, Steam refresh, OKOPower, Antiallergy, Quick 20 Min 3 kg, New Outdoor, Duvets.
- Automatic Load Adjustment: Yes
- Child lock: Yes
- Delay Start: Yes
- Delicate Wash: Yes
- Digital display: Yes
- Dimensions: H85cm x W60cm x D63.5cm
- Energy Consumption: 0.36kWh/cycle
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption- Washing and Spinning: 106kWh/year
- Estimated Annual Water Consumption- Washing and Spinning: 10499 Litres
- Hand wash: Yes
- Home Appliance Features: Digital Display, Time Remaining Indicator, Timer Delay, Wool Programme, Delicate Wash, Hand Wash
- Load Capacity: 9kg
- Maximum Spin Speed: 1600rpm
- Noise Level- Spin Cycle: 77dB
- Noise Level- Wash Cycle: 51dB
- Number of Programs/Settings: 10
- Overflow protection: Yes
- Program Sequence Indicator: Yes
- Programme time (60°C cotton cycle): 238mins
- Quick wash: Yes
- Quiet Mark: Certified
- Time remaining indicator: Yes
- Variable temperature control: Yes
- Water Consumption- Washing and Spinning: 54L
- Water supply (fill type): Cold fill
- Weight: 79.5kg
- Wool Programme: Yes
|Spin Speed RPM:||1600|