Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today.
Delivery time approx. 3 to 5 working days.
- Order number: DIM-QRAD200E
Introducing the very stylish Q-Rad intelligent, Lot 20 compliant, electric radiator with intuitive Cap-Sense controls. Providing more intelligent software functions than ever, helping you to save money and increasing control over your heating comfort.
The Q-Rad now has three customisable heating timers, each with four time and temperature settings for each day of the week. You can also temporarily adjust the heat levels manually if you prefer, to give instant heat when you need it – day and night.
The newly added ‘Boost’ function provides a more specific temporary boost of heat outside of timed heating periods. This is in addition to the existing ‘Advance’ function, which allows the timer schedule to be changed temporarily. This is useful if you are at home when you had not planned to be, or need to leave when you had planned to have the heating on. An improved ‘Away’ mode allows for a return time and/or date to be set, allowing the heater to maintain a lower background temperature to avoid mould or damp, before returning to regular timed operation upon your return. Additional features include PIN-code locking with customisable rule-sets, ‘setback’ temperatures, frost protection, and more!
Q-Rad is the product of over 70 years of heating experience, from our own in-house research, development, design and manufacturing facilities in the UK. Unlike most electric heaters, Q-Rad is BEAB Approved – the highest safety standard achievable in the UK. This means you can enjoy a wonderfully warm home and sleep soundly knowing Q-Rad is designed to be extremely reliable and maintenance free.
Switching to Q-Rad gives you complete control over your home heating, giving you adaptability and affordability with its unrivalled functionality.
- Finish: Metal Chassis, Air Outlet Grille & Control Moulding - Traffic White (RAL 9016)
- Controls: Digitally controlled, Electronic Thermostat accurate to (±0.2°C), SP range (7-30°C). Timer modes: 7 Day Programmable User Timer, Out All Day, Home All Day. Continuous heat modes: Eco, Manual, Frost Protect. Additional modes: Away, Boost, Setback, Runback
- Design: Stylish white finned metal with a traditional feel. Modern and intuitive control panel.
- Heat Output (kW): 2.00
- Heat source: Electric
- Inlet/Outlet location: Bottom, downward-facing / top, upward-facing
- Installation: 1 H-frame wall bracket for easy fixing
- Insulation: Supplied with metal wall bracket
- IP Rating: IP24
- Location of Heat Output: Upward facing grille at the top. Radiant heat emits from the front panel.
- Runback timer: Yes
- Wall Mounted or Free standing: Wall mounted
- Warranty / Guarantee: 2 years guarantee
- Thermostat: Yes
- Product Identification
- Product model numberQRAD200E
- Height (mm): 918.00
- Depth (mm): 105.00
- Width (mm): 105.00
- Weight (kg): 11.00
- Recommended Mounting Height (m): 0.15
- Certification: BEAB,CE
- Construction: Durable epoxy-polyester powder coated steel casing, with louvered upward facing grille. Advanced controls with cap-sense technology for total flexibility of heating.
- Battery Backup: Yes
- Cable Length (m): 1.30
- Connection: 1.3m fitted, 3 core for fused spur installation, 1/N/PE ~230-240 V, 50Hz Class I, with earth wire
- Delayed start: Yes
- Digital timer: Yes
- Electric supply: 1.3m fitted, 3 core for fused spur installation, 1/N/PE ~230-240 V, 50Hz Class I, with earth wire
- Element type: Convection - Tubular element with aluminium coated fins for improved convective performance.Radiant - Cable on foil element. Silicone insulated heating cable on an aluminium sheet.
- Frost Protection: Yes
- Display type: LCD with RGB backlight
- Safety Cut Out: Thermal cut-out. Auto reset type + Overheat detection
- Thermostat Type: Electromechanical limit thermostat (self resetting). Electromechanical cut-out (manual reset).
- Timer: Integral 7-day time and temperature adjustment
- Timer type: Digital
- Variable Thermostat: Yes