Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today.
Delivery time approx. 3 to 5 working days.
- Order number: PHI-GC4881
Hate ironing?? That makes two of us but fear not, you’ll get through it in no time thanks to the Philips GC4881 Azur Pro Steam Iron!
With a continuous steam output of up to 50g/min, the GC4881/20 is able to effortlessly remove creases embedded deep within your clothes. What's more, a steam boost of up to 210g will aid in the fast removal of even the most stubborn wrinkles.
Philips' 5-star rated T-ionicGlide soleplate possesses an integrated Titanium-Oxide layer that makes it scratch-resistant and their smoothest glide yet.
The specially designed built-in calc container collects calc particles during ironing, while the self-clean process flushes calc out of the iron to maintain a consistently excellent ironing performance day after day. The extra large 350ml water tank also will also take less refilling, meaning you can iron more clothes in one go.
- Automatic switch-off after 8 minutes when left standing, or 30 seconds when on its soleplate or side
- Soft grip on the top of the iron for a comfortable session
- Pointed tip for optimal control and visibility
- Anti-scale: Yes
- Auto Steam Settings: Yes
- Cable length (m): 2.5
- Capacity: 0.35L
- Cleaning Program: Yes
- Cold Spray: Yes
- Continuous Steam Pressure: 50g/min
- Dimensions: 12.5 x 30.3 x 15.2cm
- Power: 2800W
- Shot of Steam Pressure: 210g/min
- Soleplate: Ceramic
- Steam Rate: 50g/min
- Suitable for Tap Water: Yes
- Vertical Pressing: Yes
- Weight: 1.75kg