Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today.
Delivery time approx. 3 to 5 working days.
- Order number: GAR-FORERUNNER245SL
Created with a sweatproof silicone band and a tough Corning Gorilla Glass 3, 1.2” display, the Garmin Forerunner 245 with HR and on-board GPS, enables you to easily monitor your training sessions, no matter if you’re running, swimming, or cycling.
Let the Forerunner 245 remove the guesswork out of training, thanks to the Garmin Coach app. Adaptive training plans bring personal coaching directly to your wrist, whilst the free app assists with running, cycling, indoor track, treadmill, elliptical, cardio and your yoga sessions.
The Forerunner 245 can helpfully evaluate your performance stats, such as VO2 max, aerobic and anaerobic training effect, as well as training status – all to help determine if you’re undertraining or overdoing it a tad.
Track advanced running dynamics, such as ground contact time balance, and stride length.
Stay connected on your terms, with notifications for texts and calls (compatible phones only).
For added peace of mind and security, you can use safety and tracking features, such as incident detection (during select activities), along with assistance – which handily lets you to send your real-time location to your preferred emergency contacts.
- Fits wrists with a circumference of 127 to 204mm
- Alarm: Digital
- Battery life: Smartwatch Mode: Up to 7 days; GPS mode: Up to 24 hours
- Bluetooth Enabled: Yes
- Compatible with: Android; iPhone
- Connectivity Type: Bluetooth, GPS
- Dimensions: H42.3 x W42.3 x D12.2mm; Fits wrists with a circumference of 127-204mm
- Display: Corning Gorilla glass 3; 1.2" diameter; 240 x 240 pixels; sunlight-visible, transflective memory-in-pixel (MIP)
- Location Services: via GPS
- Movement: Digital
- Sensors & Trackers: Accelerometer, Compass, Exercise Tracking, Heart Rate
- Strap Material: Rubber or silicone
- Water Resistant: 5ATM
- Weatherproof: Waterproof
- Weight: 38.5g