Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
This item is currently out of stock. Please contact us for an approximate delivery date.
- €150 CASHBACK!!
- AssistedCooking Feature
- Touch Display
- Included in this price is a contribution to recycling of €5
- Order number: AEG-BPE742380M
BUY BEFORE 24.04.23 & CLAIM €150 CASHBACK FROM AEG! CLICK HERE TO CLAIM.
The 8000 AssistedCooking Oven has a recipe collection built in, allowing you to precisely prepare any meal with ease. There s also a probe, which when inserted in food, analyses core temperatures. For consistently reliable results, in every single dish.
ASSISTEDCOOKING - GET THE PERFECT TASTE EVERY TIME
Whether sweet or savoury get the flavour you savour every time with AssistedCooking . A digital cooking assistant where you simply choose the food you are cooking, and it selects the optimal settings, so your dish is perfectly cooked.
COOK TO TASTE, EVERY TIME
By precisely measuring the core temperature of your food, the Food Sensor lets you know when your rare, medium or well done meat is ready. As well as cooking fish and vegetables just the way you like them.
INTUITIVE OVEN COOKING. WITH THE EXCITE TOUCH DISPLAY
The EXCite Touch Display provides access to a wide variety of oven functions to suit every dish. It also makes it easy to adjust oven temperature and timings. And gives you direct feedback, and highlights the most important information.
MAKE CLEANING EFFORTLESS WITH PYROLYTIC CLEANING
With one touch of the Pyrolytic cleaning function, dirt, grease and food residue in the oven is converted into ash that you can easily wipe off with a damp cloth.
FAST HEAT-UP TIME, TO GET YOU COOKING QUICKLY
Superior and quick cooking results - this oven heats up fast, giving you more time to enjoy the meal with your family and friends.
- 71 litre oven capacity: More room for your cooking thanks to its large oven capacity
- Inclined FloodLight™ focuses 100% on the food : Specially positioned at the front of the oven and angled directly onto the food.
- Fan controlled defrosting: Suitable for delicate items such as cream cakes, this light defrost circulates room temperature air around the food slowly, defrosting it hygienically in less than 1/2 the time!
- LED digital display: Clear information at a glance with the LED display
- Base heat finishing: Heat from the bottom element only. Perfect for reheating pies and pastries as it keeps the pastry crisp. It can also be used to warm plates.
- Food probe: The electronic food probe takes the guesswork out of cooking. Once the selected internal temperature has been reached the oven will automatically switch off, ensuring perfect cooking results.
- Child lock for added safety: Oven controls can be locked to prevent misuse, providing safety and peace of mind.
- Electronic Touch Controls: Electronic touch controls for easy use
- Cavity Size (L): 71
- Cleaning: Pyrolytic
- Temperature range: 30°C - 300°C
- Dimensions (mm) (HxWxD): 594x595x567
- Dimensions (Built-in, mm): 590x560x550
- Required Fuse: 16
- Main Colour: Stainless Steel with antifingerprint coating
- Total electricity loading, W: 3300
- Energy class: A++
- Energy consumption, conventional mode, kWh per cycle: 1.09
- Functions: Au Gratin, Bottom heat, Bread baking, Conventional/Traditional cooking, Defrost, Dough proving, Frozen foods, Grilling, Keep warm, Moist fan baking, Pizza setting, Plate warming, Preserving, Slow Cooking, True fan cooking, Turbo grilling
- Cavity coating: Grey Enamel