Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today.
Delivery time approx. 3 to 5 working days.
- Order number: DEN-PMA800NEB
The Denon PMA-800NE integrated amplifier sets new heights in premium audio performance with digital inputs and a built-in phono equalizer. From deep bass to detailed highs, listen to your favourite high-resolution audio content with the 192kHz/24bit D/A converter.
At 85W (4 Ohms) per channel, the PMA-800NE supplies enough power to drive your speakers for optimal sound. Connect your favourite components to the PMA-800NE via the three Optical and one Coaxial digital inputs. Powered by the Denon Advanced High Current (AHC) single push-pull circuit power transistor, the PMA-800NE provides exceptional sound quality that balances high power with delicate, musical details.
Build Integrity with Thoughtfully Selected Components
With more than a 100-year legacy of designing premium audio components, trust that your Denon product has undergone rigorous testing. The overall aesthetic, sound quality and design integrity of PMA-800NE and its Hi-Fi components are built to last.
Analog Mode allows the PMA-800NE to operate as a purely analogue amp, disablingcoaxial and optical digital inputs while you listen to an analogue source. Turn on Analog Mode to close power to the dedicated digital power source and stop operation of the digital input circuity, avoiding any high frequency influence on the analogue section of the PMA-800NE. Enjoy your favourite analogue sources with uninhibited clarity and detailed reproduction.
MM and MC Phono Equalizer
The PMA-800NE includes a phono equalizer that supports input from both MM and MC cartridges. This phono equalizer has high gain, and unlike loops in other circuit board patterns which cause adverse effects on sound quality, the simple, straightforward design of the PMA-800NE phono equalizer significantly improves sound.
Vibration-resistant Design for Pristine Sound
Vibration-resistant design reduces the adverse audio effects of heavy components within amplifiers so sound quality meets Denon standards. The power transformer — which is the largest vibration source among amplifier components — is outfitted with a 1.6mm thick steel plate to the mount, suppressing vibration created by the transformer as well as external vibration toward the transformer. By directly supporting the transformer with a steel plate, the vibration surrounding the chassis is reduced resulting in pristine sound.
Optical and Coaxial Digital Inputs
The PMA-800NE features three Optical inputs and one Coaxial input and supports PCM signals up to 192 kHz/24 bit. These digital inputs help to improve sound quality of your TV audio, Blu-Ray, media players and more. Also use it to input high-resolution sound from an audio source on your computer.
- Channels: 2
- Digital in: optical x 3, coaxial x 1
- Sample Rate digital In: 192 kHz / 24-bit
- DAC chip: PCM5141
- Analog Mode: Yes
- Advanced HC-TR single push pull circuit: Yes
- Wide range amplifier: Yes
- High current dynamic power supply: Yes
- Power amp discrete construction: Yes
- Micro processor auto off: Yes
- Sound Options: Balance, Bass, Treble
- Audio Inputs: 5
- Phono Input: MM & MC
- Audio Outputs: 1
- Gold plated Cinch: Yes
- Speaker A / B: Yes
- Number of terminals: 4
- Remote Control Bus in / out: Yes
- HEOS Link compatibility: IR
- Headphone Out: Yes
- Output power 8 Ohm (20 Hz - 20 kHz, T.H.D. 0.07%): 50 W
- Output power 4 Ohm (1 kHz, T.H.D. 0.7%): 85 W
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.01%
- Input Sensitivity: MM: 2.5 mV / 47 kohm
- Signal to Noise Ratio: MM/MC: 86 dB / 71 dB
- Input Sensitivity: High level: 105 mV / 40 kohms
- Signal to Noise Ratio: High level: 105 dB
- Treble Control: ± 8 dB at 10 kHz
- Bass Control: ± 8 dB at 100 Hz
- Power Consumption in W: 200
- Standby Consumption in W: 0.3
- Auto Power Off: Yes
- Remote Control: RC-1223
- System Remote Function: Yes
- Maximum Dimensions (W x D x H) in mm: 434 x 307 x 122
- Weight in kg: 7.5