3rd April 2020
At Sherwoods we are attempting to help people through this crisis in any way we can.
Many customers are looking to purchase necessary products such as Freezers, Washing Machines, Laptops, Printers etc in order for them to be able to work from home, self-isolate or to maintain social distancing. We are working hard to ensure that our supply chain is stable and we can continue to deliver these products.
We have taken a number of measures designed to keep our customers, staff and the community as safe as possible during this trying time.
Like you, we have been monitoring this situation closely and have been following the advice issued by Government and the HSE.
As a result we have taken the following precautions:
- We will contact you before any deliveries to ensure that is safe to call to your house
- We will only take away WEEE if it is disconnected, outside and ready for collection.
However, we cannot tackle this situation alone and kindly ask for you help in the following ways:
- We ask that you protect yourself and others by washing your hands frequently and properly.
- Maintain a social distance of at least 2 metres.
- Use hand sanitizer.
- Practice good respiratory hygiene.
- Place used tissues into the nearest bin and wash your hands immediately.
- Avoid unnecessary contact.
We appreciate the efforts made by you at this time and will keep you updated of any changes in company policy.