Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today.
Delivery time approx. 3 to 5 working days.
- Order number: TEAC-TN180BT
The TN-180BT brings you a totally new way of listening to vinyl records with its Bluetooth capability. No extra cost for hi-fi components or complicated wiring is required. Only Bluetooth speakers or headphones are required to enjoy the world of vinyl records.
Designed for music enthusiasts, the belt-drive motor ensures a clearer sound than direct-drive DJ players, while selectable outputs, Phono, Line or Bluetooth allow you to connect any type of amplifiers, powered speakers or Bluetooth devices.
Unlike many budget turntables, the TN-180BT employs a single wooden board cabinet with high-density MDF to dampen vibrations and provide clearer and richer sound, while 3-speed and auto-return turntable mechanism.
For music lovers who have been collecting vinyl records for decades or those just starting out, TEAC’s TN-180BT delivers the true sound of vinyl records.
- Bluetooth connectivity; simply pair the turntable with Bluetooth speakers or headphones
- Auto-return tone-arm with moving magnet cartridge
- Phono stereo connections for speakers or amplifier
- MDF cabinet dampens vibrations
- 3-speed belt-drive motor
- Drive System: Belt Drive
- Motor: DC Motor
- Speed: 33 1/3 RPM, 45 RPM, 78 RPM
- Rotation Speed Variation: ±2%
- Wow and Flutter: 0.25%
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio
- 64dB or higher (A-weighted, 20kHz LPF)
- Diameter of Platter: 12" / 30cm
- Effective Arm Length: 7.9" / 200mm
- Cartridge Type: MM-type
- Connectors: RCA Pin x 1 pair (Chrome-plated)
- Bluetooth® Range: Approx. 30ft. / 10 meters
- Overall Dimensions (W x H x D): 420 x 105 x 356 mm
- Weight: Approx. 4.9 kg
- Accessories: Rubber Sheet, EP Adapter, Dust Cover, Rubber Feet for Dust Cover x2, Hinge x2, RCA Audio Cable, AC Adapter (GPE053A-120050-Z), Owner's Manual (including Warranty Card)
- Replacement Stylus: STL-122