Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
This item is currently out of stock. Please contact us for an approximate delivery date.
- Order number: EPS-ET2810
Enjoy Mobile Printing and an Ultra-Low Cost Per Page with This Multifunction Inkjet, Perfect for Modern, Busy Households
Save up to 90% on printing costs with Epson’s cartridge-free EcoTank printers. Supplied with high yield ink bottles, the integrated ink tanks are easy to fill thanks to the specially engineered ink bottles. With no cartridges to replace, and flexible connectivity features, this is the perfect printer for anyone looking for high-quality prints at an incredibly low cost per page.
Say Goodbye to Cartridges
EcoTank provides hassle-free home printing - the ultra-high capacity ink tanks allow mess-free refills and the key-lock bottles are designed so only the correct colour can be inserted. The front ink level display means it's easy to see when it’s finally due for a refill.
Keep on Saving
This economical printer saves you up to 90% on printing costs and comes with up to 3 years' worth of ink included in the box. One set of ink bottles delivers up to 4,500 pages in black and white and 7,500 in colour, equivalent of up to 72 cartridges worth of ink!
Epson Smart Panel App
This app enables you to control your printer from your smart device. You can print, copy and scan documents and photos, set up, monitor and troubleshoot your printer, all from your phone or tablet.
Packed with Features
Featuring a 100-sheet rear paper tray, borderless photo printing (up to 10x15cm) and print speeds of up to 10 pages per minute, you can speed through a variety of tasks with ease.
Featuring a compact design and Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Direct connectivity, you can easily integrate this printer with your existing home set-up and print from mobiles, tablets and laptops.
With Micro Piezo Heat-Free Technology you can enjoy reduced energy consumption and less need for replacement parts. The printhead also comes pre-installed so setting up your printer is hassle-free.
1. Average cost per page saving and average number of inkjet cartridges required to print the same number of pages as EcoTank “102” and “104”ink bottles. Comparison between average yield (A4 prints of ISO/IEC 24711) of EcoTank “102” and “104” bottles and the genuine consumables used within the 50 best-selling inkjet cartridge printers (according to GfK Inkjet Printing Devices and Inkjet Printing Cartridges Point of Sale panel market data for Germany, France, UK, Spain and Italy Apr-19 – Mar 2020).
2. Based on print volume of 100 pages per month and the lowest yield produced from the first set of inks.
3. Quoted yields are extrapolated based on Epson original methodology from the print simulation of Test Patterns provided in ISO/IEC 24712 or 29103. Quoted yields are NOT based on ISO/IEC 24711 or 29102. Quoted yields may vary depending on the images that you are printing, the paper type that you are using, the frequency of your prints and environmental conditions such as temperature. During the initial printer setup, a certain amount of ink is used to fill the print head’s nozzles, therefore the yield of the initial bundled set will be lower.
4. Epson Smart Panel and Epson Creative Print require a wireless connection and the Epson printing apps. Epson Email Print, Epson Scan-to-Cloud and Epson Remote Print Driver require an internet connection. For more information, supported languages and devices, please visit www.epsonconnect.eu
5. Determined in accordance with ISO/IEC 24734 showing the average of ESAT from the Office Category Test for default simplex. For more information visit the Epson website
- Printing Method: Epson Micro Piezo print head
- Ink Technology: Dye Ink
- Printing Resolution: 5,760 x 1,440 DPI
- Nozzle Configuration: 180 Nozzles Black, 59 Nozzles per Color
- All-in-One Functions: Print, Scan, Copy
- Number of colours: 4 colour
- Printing Speed ISO/IEC 24734: 10 pages/min Monochrome, 5 pages/min Colour, 69 Seconds per 10 x 15 cm photo Maximum Printing Speed: 33 pages/min Monochrome (plain paper 75 g/m²), 15 pages/min Colour (plain paper 75 g/m²), 27 Seconds per 10 x 15 cm photo (Epson Premium Glossy Photo Paper)
- Colours: Black [Dye], Cyan [Dye], Yellow [Dye], Magenta [Dye]
- Colours Capacity: Black [65ml], Cyan [65ml], Yellow [65ml], Magenta [65ml]
- First Page Out: Monochrome 10 Seconds, Colour 16 Seconds
- Single-sided scan speed (A4 black): 11 sec. with flatbed scan
- Single-sided scan speed (A4 colour): 28 sec. with flatbed scan
- Optical Resolution: 1,200 DPI x 2,400 DPI (Horizontal x Vertical)
- Scanner type: Contact image sensor (CIS)
- Output formats: BMP, JPEG, PICT, TIFF, multi-TIFF, PDF, PNG
- Number of paper trays: 1
- Paper Formats: A5 (14.8x21.0 cm), A4 (21.0x29.7 cm), A6 (10.5x14.8 cm), B5 (17.6x25.7 cm), B6 (12.5x17.6 cm), C6 (Envelope), DL (Envelope), No. 10 (Envelope), 9 x 13 cm, 10 x 15 cm, 13 x 20 cm
- Duplex: Manual
- Output Tray Capacity: 30 Sheets
- Paper Tray Capacity: 100 Sheets Standard
- Media Handling: Borderless print (up to 10 x 15cm)
- Compatible Operating Systems: Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later, Windows 10 (32/64 bit), Windows 11, Windows 7 (32/64 bit), Windows 8 (32/64 bit), Windows 8.1 (32/64 bit), Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2016, Windows Vista (32/64 bit), Windows XP Professional x64 Edition SP2 or later, Windows XP SP3 or later (32-bit), Windows Server 2003 R2, Windows Server 2003 SP2 or later
- WLAN Security: WEP 64 Bit, WEP 128 Bit, WPA PSK (TKIP), WPA PSK (AES)
- Interfaces: USB, WiFi, Wi-Fi Direct
- Includes: 4 x 65ml individual ink bottles (Bk, C,Y,M), Power cable