Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
This item is currently out of stock. Please contact us for an approximate delivery date.
- Self Cleaning!
- Touch Cool Front
- PerfectClean Finish
- Included in this price is a contribution to recycling of €5
- Order number: MIE-H22651BP
A well-designed, high quality oven with integrated fan, the Miele H2265-1BP Electric Oven has a 76 litre capacity cavity housed in a smart steel enclosure. It offers precise temperature control and a range of cooking functions.
Multi-layer panels work to insulate the oven door, ensuring a low temperature on the outside to prevent accidental burns while you're busy in the kitchen.
Lock the controls with a simple press of a button to prevent any unintentional operations in the heat of the moment or made by youngsters playing around.
No scrubbing required. Just empty the oven and put it on the highest setting to turn all food residue into ash, which you can then quickly and easily wipe up with a damp cloth.
The cooking process will end automatically when programmed cooking time comes to an end, so you don't have to rush back into the kitchen when the timer goes off. In the event of a power cut the set time will be saved for approximately 150 hours. There's also a minute minder for your convenience.
5 numbered shelf levels provide you with cooking flexibility.
- Accessories included: Universal tray with PerfectClean; backing and roasting rack; and baking and roasting rack with PerfectClean
- Amperage: 16A
- Aperture needed: H59 x W56 x D55cm
- Appliance width: 59.5cm
- Capacity: 76L
- Child lock: Yes
- Cleaning technology: Pyrolytic Self Cleaning
- Clock: Yes
- Dimensions: H55.0 x W59.5 x D59.0cm
- Door glazing: Quadruple
- Internal light: Yes
- Lining type: Pyrolytic enamel
- Minute minder: Yes
- Oven features: Adjustable Grill, Bottom Heating, Conventional - Top and Bottom Heating, Fan, Grill
- Programs: 7