Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today.
Delivery time approx. 3 to 5 working days.
- CLAIM €150 REWARD!
- 5 Year Warranty!
- SensiDry Technology
- Included in this price is a contribution to recycling of €5
- Order number: AEG-TR848P4B
Now you can tumble dry everything you wash. From the softest wool sweater to an everyday business shirt or ski jacket. Dryers with the AbsoluteCare® System have tailored programming to precisely control the movement and temperature of the drying cycle. Preventing shrinkage*. Maintaining shape. Restoring waterproofing. Redefining tumble drying for every fabric in your wardrobe. * Comparable with flat drying of wool
The 8000 AbsoluteCare® Tumble Dryer uses heat pump technology. It also precisely controls the movement and temperature of the drying drum, ensuring wool won’t shrink and silk doesn’t lose its shape. AbsoluteCare® restores water protection for outdoor garments and is Woolmark Blue certified.
ABSOLUTECARE®. NO SHRINKAGE GUARANTEED*
AbsoluteCare® uses heat pump technology, along with precise drum movements and temperatures to safely dry your clothing, even your delicate items. Ensuring wool won’t shrink and silk doesn’t lose shape. It restores water protection for outdoor clothes and is Woolmark Blue certified.
*Comparable with flat drying.
MIXDRY. NO SORTING. NO EFFORT. DRY COTTONS WITH SYNTHETICS
MixDry effortlessly and thoroughly gets synthetic and cotton garments evenly dried without overdrying or underdrying. No sorting needed. The heat-pump technology ensures items get the exact amount of heat, keeping energy consumption low.
*Tested with load of mixed cotton and synthetics up to 5kg.
PRECISEDRY. SAVES TIME AND ENERGY. PROTECTS YOUR CLOTHES
The advanced humidity sensors of PreciseDry help save time and energy. They proportionally adjust the time and energy usage based on the load size. Providing the right care to every load, so clothes look and feel their best for longer.
SENSIDRY® GETS CLOTHES EVENLY DRY, EVEN AT LOW TEMPERATURES
SensiDry® uses precise sensors to ensure clothes get evenly dry at low temperatures, without taking more time. Exposing items to only the necessary amount of heat, for gentle drying that helps clothes last longer.
HEAT PUMP TECHNOLOGY
Our 'A' rated tumble dryer uses heat pump technology, which works like a refrigerator in reverse, to achieve this unprecedented energy efficiency. The energy consumption is so low, it actually exceeds the requirements for an 'A' energy rating by 40%. So you get all the benefits of tumble drying at a much lower running cost.
- ProTex Soft Drum
- Delay start option: Delay start option ensures your laundry is ready exactly when required and helps to reduce creasing and musty odours.
- Sensor dryer: Sensor drying gives you exceptional drying results and total control. Simply choose the required level of dryness on the rotary control, from 'iron dry' for slightly damp clothes to 'extra dry' for ready-to-wear results. The machine will then sense when the clothes are dried to the level specified.
- Time controlled drying
- Bed linen programme
- Cotton programmes: Includes cottons - cupboard dry, cottons - extra dry, and cottons - iron dry
- Synthetics programmes: Includes synthetics - cupboard dry, synthetics - extra dry, and synthetics - iron dry
- Condensation efficiency: B
- Weighted condensation efficiency: 81
- Dryer Type: Heat Pump
- Drying Capacity (kg): 8,0
- Drum volume: 118
- Sound Power Level: 66
- Motor System: Inverter
- Dimensions (mm) (HxWxD): 850x596x638
- Depth max, mm: 663
- Cord Length (m): 1.45
- Door hinges: Right reversible by user
- Energy cupboard dry 1000: 1.99
- Annual energy consumption, kWh: 235
- Conditioning: Bedlinen XL, Cotton ECO, Cottons, Delicates, Duvet, Easy iron, MixDry, Outdoor, Silk, Sportwear, Synthetics, Wool
- Woolmark: Woolmark Blue
- Included accessories: Direct drain hose
|Dryer Type :||Heat Pump|