Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today.
Delivery time approx. 3 to 5 working days.
- €100 CASHBACK!!
- 2 Year Warranty!
- ProSense Technology
- Included in this price is a contribution to recycling of €5
- Order number: AEG-LFR61144B
BUY BEFORE 24.04.23 & CLAIM €100 CASHBACK FROM AEG! CLICK HERE TO CLAIM.
The 6000 ProSense® Washing Machine automatically adjusts time, water and energy consumption to the size of the load, even if it just a single shirt or your entire weekly laundry. Ensuring your clothes are only washed for the exact amount of time needed to maintain colours and textures for longer.
PROSENSE® REDUCES UP TO 30% OF TIME, WATER, AND ENERGY* BY OPTIMISING EVERY LOAD
ProSense® automatically weighs each load to provide a tailored cycle. It can reduce your time, water, and energy usage by up to 30%*. Sensors then adjust washing times precisely, providing optimum treatment for every garment. Ensuring your laundry comes out with that fresh new feeling, every time.
*Internal test for time, water and energy consumption of a 30°C Cotton cycle optimized with ProSense for a 1kg load vs. maximum load.
MORE FLEXIBILITY WITH TIMESAVE PLUS — EFFICIENT WASHING IN QUICKEST TIME POSSIBLE
Simply select the TimeSave option to reduce the duration of the cycle up to two times, giving you an efficient wash that is as quick as possible.
THE HYGIENE PROGRAMME REMOVES MORE THAN 99.99% OF BACTERIA AND VIRUSES*
The Hygiene programme certified by Swissatest is a high-performance wash cycle that removes more than 99.99% of bacteria and viruses* from clothes. By keeping your wash temperature above 60°C, you can also reduce allergens.
*Tested for Staphylococcus aureus, Enterococcus faecium, Candida albicans, Pseudomonas aeruginosa and MS2 Bacteriophage in external test performed by Swissatest Testmaterialien AG in 2021 (Test Report No. 202120117)
MIXLOAD 69 MIN CUSTOMISES LAUNDRY CYCLES AND SAVES YOU TIME
The MixLoad 69 min programme adjusts energy usage based on load weight when cleaning daily mixed loads. It washes clothes at 30°C and in just 69 minutes. Achieve optimal performance and outstanding cleaning results with MixLoad 69 min.
INVERTER MOTOR - DURABLE AND ENERGY-EFFICIENT
Experience energy-efficient washing for longer with the inverter motor. Built for low energy consumption and an extra-long lifetime, for continually efficient washing.
- LED display
- Large capacity: In our large capacity washer you can wash larger loads saving you time & effort.
- 1400 spin speed RPM
- Programmes include:
- Wool plus programme: The only wool programme in the market with a cool down at the end of the wash phase preventing chill-shock when the cold rinse begins, ensuring shrinkage is minimised.
- Delicate programme: The delicate programme gently washes the most delicate of fabrics.
- Cottons programmes: Includes regular cottons and cotton economy programmes.
- Synthetics programmes
- Options include:
- Pre-wash option
- Motor System: Permanent Magnet
- Washing Capacity, Kg: 10
- Dimensions (mm) (HxWxD): 847x597x636
- Depth max, mm: 660
- Wheels/feet: 4 adj feet
- Connected load (W): 2200
- Weighted energy consumption in kWh per 100 washing cycles of eco 40-60 programme (EU 2017/1369): 51
- Max spin speed, rpm: 1351
- Noise Level: 76
- Woolmark: Woolmark Blue + Certified Ariel/Lenor
- Program list: MixLoad 69min, Eco 40-60, Cottons, Synthetics, Delicates, Wool, 20min 3Kg, Duvet, OutDoor, Hygiene
|Spin Speed RPM:||1400|