Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today.
Delivery time approx. 3 to 5 working days.
- Order number: KRU-GVX231
Grinding your beans right before brewing ensures the maximum flavour and aroma reaches your cup, making the KRUPS expert burr grinder an essential part of your at-home coffee-making kit. This compact grinder has an unprecedented 17 different grind settings to suit your taste and the type of coffee you’re preparing. Simply turn the dial to move its two burrs closer or further apart, depending on whether you want finer or coarser grounds.
This efficient two-burr system crushes coffee beans into uniformly-sized grains, without overheating, producing aromatic coffee that’s bursting with flavour. A 12-cup capacity ensures there’s enough coffee for everyone. Don’t need 12 cups? Use the cup selector to choose from two to 12 cups and grind only what you need. This grinder even turns itself off when the desired amount has been reached to avoid waste. Its two flat burrs are crafted from stainless steel, so you know it’s made to last. It’s got a generous 225g airtight bean container to keep beans fresh and, for easy and thorough cleaning, both the upper burr and ground coffee container are removable. There’s also a safety lid to stop the grinder running until it’s sealed. Finished in black, with an easy-cleaning brushed stainless-steel fascia, this stylish burr grinder will look the part on any coffee lover’s worktop.
- Professional-quality burr grinder with 17 settings for customised grinding and maximum flavour
- 17 settings for customised grinding to suit taste and brewing method
- Cup selector (up to 12 cups) to grind a specified amount of coffee
- Stainless-steel, two-burr system for durability and efficiency
- Removable burr and grounds container for effortless cleaning
- Durable design
- Two stainless-steel burrs to ensure long-lasting performance
- Full-flavoured results
- Large-capacity, airtight bean container to preserve freshness and flavour