Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today.
Delivery time approx. 3 to 5 working days.
- Order number: MAG-18370
Revolutionise your kitchen skills and discover the ease and pleasure of cooking from scratch with an iconic Magimix Food Processor.
Magimix invented the first Food Processor in 1963 and this multifunctional appliance continues to be a masterpiece of utility and design. It is built better to last longer and transforms the way we prepare food. Its versatility, ease of use and efficiency combine to make light work of laborious kitchen tasks, making both every day and elaborate home-cooked food easy, fast and achievable.
Magimix food processors are high, professional quality with Sabatier blades for the perfect cut. Each machine contains an energy-efficient, ultra-quiet motor, approved by Quiet Mark and are guaranteed for an incredible 30 years. They also feature a unique 3 in 1 bowl* which allows the user to carry out several tasks in quick succession.
Easy to use and intuitive, with only 3 buttons to access all functions, the powerful motor automatically adjusts to the task in hand making effortless work of blending, whisking, slicing, emulsifying, grating, pressing, chopping and kneading. With patented technology, it creates the smoothest blend, whisks the fluffiest egg whites, and kneads perfect dough every time. All blades, discs and whisks store safely in the handy storage box provided.
- Multifunctional 6 in 1 solution
- Slices, Grates, Chops, Whisks, Blends & Kneads
- Perfect for 1-4 people
- Blend up to 1L soup in the main bowl
- Built better to last longer: 30 year motor guarantee, 3 year parts guarantee
- Good Housekeeping & Quiet Mark approved
- All accessories are dishwasher safe too
- Total capacity: 2.6L
- Working Capacity: 1L
- Material 1: High-strength BPA-free bowls and lid
- Material 2: Sabatier stainless steel discs and blades
- 0% BPA: Yes
- Wattage: 650W
- Motor guarantee: 30 years
- Parts and labour guarantee: 3 years
- Product weight: 6.7kg
- Product dimensions: H360 x L190 x D225 mm
- Country of origin: France
- For how many people do you want to cook?: 1-4