Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today.
Delivery time approx. 3 to 5 working days.
- Order number: SON-PSLX310BT
Play your vinyl collection wirelessly through compatible Bluetooth devices with Sony’s PS-LX310BT. This classily-constructed turntable features one-step auto playback and is crafted to get the best out of your albums and singles.
Match your vinyl collection with the simplicity of Bluetooth. Connect to your Bluetooth-enabled speakers or headphones and enjoy your favourite albums wirelessly. Or plug into your sound system in traditional style with its wired outputs.
Classic sound of vinyl
Whether you’re unearthing your classic LP connection or discovering a new release, enjoy the rich, warm audio tone that vinyl aficionados adore, at either 33 or 45 rpm.
One-step auto playback
One step fully automatic playback automatically lowers the tone arm, finds the groove and gets the music flowing. And when the music’s over, it returns the tone arm to its resting position. Adjust the three-level gain switch to match the record’s audio, to hear the music at its best.
With sturdy aluminium construction, the tone arm delivers rich, clear sound and powerful bass. An aluminium die-cast platter and belt drive mechanism ensures high-class stable playback.
Minimalist design with a sleek, tactile finish fits in seamlessly with your home set-up, and exhibits the beauty of your vinyl selections.
- AC Adaptor: Yes
- Power Consumption: 1.8W
- Attachment: 45rpm adaptor
- Dimension(WxHxD mm): 430 mm x 108 mm x 367 mm
- Dimension(WxHxD inches): 17 in x 4 3/8 in x 14 1/2 in
- Weight(kg): approx 3.5 kg
- Drive system: Belt-drive
- Speed: 33 1/3 rpm, 45 rpm
- Platter: 296mm dia. aluminum die-cast
- ARM Pipe Material: Aluminum
- Exchangeable Head Shell: No
- Cartridge Type: MM
- Auto Start: Yes
- Auto Return: Yes
- Auto Stop: Yes
- RCA Terminal or Cables: RCA cable
- Earth Terminal: No
- Phono Output: Yes
- Line Out(Built-in phono pre amp): Yes
- Phono / Line Selector Switch: Yes
- USB connector: No