Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
This item is currently out of stock. Please contact us for an approximate delivery date.
- Order number: SON-HTS40R
Sony’s HT-S40R is a powerful 5.1 channel soundbar system boasting 600W of Dolby Digital audio. Two wireless rear speakers and a wired subwoofer work in unision with the 3 channel soundbar to deliver dynamic, immersive and cinematic surround sound, adding extra power and excitement to every movie scene.
Select your sound mode
You can choose the right mode for whatever you’re watching or listening to. Modes include Auto, Standard, Cinema, Music, Night and Voice, adjusting EQ to best suit the content. And you can use subwoofer control to further fine-tune your listening experience.
Wireless Bluetooth or wired USB connection
A speaker system this good is equally good for music playback too. Connect your smart device wirelessly by Bluetooth to stream your favourite choices, or you can plug in via USB to connect memory sticks and other players.
Easy set up and connection
With a wireless amplifier to power the rear speakers, there are no wires between the front and the rear of the room. The wired subwoofer and the soundbar also share the same power connection, so the system can deliver cinema sound without unnecessary clutter. An HDMI ARC port lets you connect to compatible TVs with a single cable, with alternative connections offered by optical or analogue ports. It also connects wirelessly with a range of compatible Sony Bravia TVs.
- Accessories included: Remote Commander, Batteries, Optical Cable, AC Cord, Wall Mount Template, Warranty Card, Quick Setup Guide, Instruction Manual
- Audio details: Dolby Digital, Dolby Dual mono, LPCM 2ch, LPCM fs
- Bluetooth enabled: Yes - 5.0
- Connectivity type: Bluetooth
- Dimensions (speakers): H18 x W8.3 x D74.5cm (each)
- Dimensions (subwoofer): H38.7 x W19.2 x D36.6cm
- Dimensions (system): H5.2 x W90 x D7.45cm
- File formats: WAV, MP3, WMA
- Fitting method: Freestanding, Wall Mounted
- Ports: HDMI ARC, USB, Optical, Analogue
- Power consumption - on mode: 55W
- Power consumption - stand by: 0.5W
- Rear speaker type: Wireless
- Sound format: Dolby Digital
- Speaker output: 600W
- Speaker system: 5.1
- Subwoofer: Wired