Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today.
Delivery time approx. 3 to 5 working days.
- CLAIM €150 REWARD!
- Quick 20’ Wash
- Steam program
- Included in this price is a contribution to recycling of €5
- Order number: AEG-L7WBG751R
The DualSense Technology tailors the temperature and motion of the drum to different fabrics and adjusts programs accordingly. Lower heat and controlled movement mean that everything from delicates to outdoor wear can be carefully washed and dried in one go. Both washing and drying cycles are certified by Woolmark Blue to safely clean even hand-wash only woollens in one process. For outdoor wear, a dedicated wash cycle cleans and protects technical fabrics to preserve their textures over time; and a dedicated dry cycle works to restore water repellency.
ADJUSTED CYCLES FOR ABSOLUTE CONVENIENCE
ProSense Technology® automatically adjusts washing and drying times to the size of the load. Enabling convenient and economical cycles – saving on time, energy and water – whether the load is small or big.
QUICK 20' WASH & DRY 60' - WHEN YOU'RE IN A HURRY
With Quick 20’ Wash&Dry 60’ you can wash and dry a 1 kg mixed load in just one hour, all in one go. You can also choose the wash only cycle and get clean clothes in as quick as 20 minutes. Quick and convenient care when you’re in a hurry.
SMOOTHEN WITH STEAM FOR LESS IRONING
The steam programme from relaxes the fibres in your clothes to reduce wrinkles and avoid ironing. Ensuring they look and feel better for longer. The option to quickly refresh clothes without putting them through comprehensive cycles also means they stand the test of time with less exposure to temperature and motion.
THE SMOOTH CARE DRUM PATTERN IS EVEN GENTLER ON YOUR FABRICS*
The Care drum lets garments glide smoothly thanks to its elevated cushion-like drum pattern and optimised lifter paddle. A thin film of water covers the holes during washing. Providing your fabrics with an even gentler laundry experience.
- Cotton programs: Includes cotton economy, cotton & prewash, and cotton drying
- Synthetic programs: Includes synthetic wash and synthetic drying
- Delicate programs: Includes delicate wash and delicate rinses
- Wool plus program: The only wool program in the market with a cool down at the end of the wash phase preventing chill-shock when the cold rinse begins, ensuring shrinkage is minimised.
- Easy iron program: By keeping your wash load moving and using a cool down phase with cold water, this program protects delicate and synthetic fabrics from developing permanent creases.
- Drying time option
- Extra rinse option
- Stain action option: The stain option allows you to use stain remover in the pre-wash compartment of the detergent drawer, it is then added at the correct stage of the wash cycle.
- Sensitive option: Designed specifically for people who are extra sensitive to dust and pollen. Works on cotton and synthetic programs where fabric is gently moved around and has an extra rinse option so particles are rinsed out effectively.
- Aqua control and alarm: Aqua Control is an internal system which monitors the water level to detect leakage.
- Automatic child safety: Keypads can be locked to ensure temperatures and program selections cannot be changed - making certain your laundry is always safe.
- Washing capacity: 7 kg
- Drying capacity: 5 kg
- Spin speed: 1400 RPM
- Washing Capacity: 7Kg
- Wheels/feet: 4 adj feet
- Inlet hose length (cm): 150
- Outlet hose length (mm): 140
- Weighted energy consumption in kWh per 100 washing cycles of eco 40-60 program (EU 2017/1369): 52
- Annual energy consumption, kWh, Washing & Drying: 325
- Energy Class: E
- Woolmark: Woolmark Blue + WoolCare Ariel/Lenor
- Program list: Eco 40-60, Cottons, Synthetics, Delicates, Wool\Handwash, OutDoor, Quick 20 Wash&Dry 60, Steam, Rinse, Spin/Drain